Easy web page configuration
Web-based configuration. Use your favorite browser, and click a few buttons and you are done.
Multiple protocols support
Supports Art-Net 1/2/3, Streaming ACN sACN, and ESP. Use whichever you prefer, simply change the protocol using the web configuration.
Ready to connect
ODE Mk2 is factory set to use DHCP IP addressing. Simply connect to your existing router, and any supported software will find it.
Supports either LTP or HTP Merging (upto 2 sources). Either enable or disable merging, to suit your needs.
RDM over Art-Net
Supports RDM Over Art-Net (controller). When enabled, all RDM fixtures connected to the ODE, can be configured using any RDM over Art-net software.
Input or Output
Choose from Input mode (receives DMX, and sends over Ethernet), or Output mode (sends DMX). Input mode supports options for broadcast or unicast.
Recommended App: D-Pro
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures
5M 5Pin DMX Cable M-F
This DMX cable is perfect for connecting your ENTTEC DMX device to any DMX fixture.
10M 5Pin DMX Cable M-F
This DMX cable is perfect for connecting your ENTTEC DMX Device to any DMX fixture.
5 PIN MALE TO 5 PIN MALE DMX CONNECTOR
This adaptor can be used with the Datagate, Ethergate Mk2 or Open DMX USB when using the DMX port as input. In ...