Solid-state single universe RDM compatible DMX node featuring PoE (802.3af)
€261.00 + VAT
Power Over Ethernet DMX interface – more powerful than ever
The ODE Mk2 PoE is a solid-state single universe RDM compatible DMX node featuring PoE (802.3af) designed for the highest level of portability, simplicity and practicality. A perfect solution for converting from a multitude of ethernet based lighting protocols to physical DMX and vice versa without the need for adaptors. The ODE Mk2 PoE features the same modern and intuitive web-based configuration found in our premium products including, diagnostics, either LTP or HTP Merging (with up to 2 sources) and RDM support. All in the form factor of a portable single universe node. The ODE Mk2 PoE’s four LED indicators can be used to visually check the status of your ODE MK2 PoE without the need to access the web interface. Use the ODE Mk2 PoE in conjunction with a wireless router to give a buffered DMX output from any sACN / ArtNet compatible iOS or Android application.
Enjoy trusted industry standard performance at a budget-friendly price point. In addition, the ODE Mk2 PoE is available without a PoE option or in a DIN-rail form factor to ensure the best flexibility.
Easy web page configuration
Web-based configuration. Use your favorite browser, and click a few buttons and you are done.
Multiple protocols support
Supports Art-Net 1/2/3, Streaming ACN sACN, and ESP. Use whichever you prefer, simply change the protocol using the web configuration.
Ready to connect
ODE POE MK2 is factory set to use DHCP IP addressing. Simply connect to your existing router, and any supported software will find it.
Supports either LTP or HTP Merging (upto 2 sources). Either enable or disable merging, to suit your needs.
RDM over Art-Net
Supports RDM Over Art-Net (controller). When enabled, all RDM fixtures connected to the ODE, can be configured using any RDM over Art-net software.
Input or Output
Choose from Input mode (receives DMX, and sends over Ethernet), or Output mode (sends DMX). Input mode supports options for broadcast or unicast.
Recommended App: D-Pro
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures