DIN RAIL DMX-Artnet node that provides 1 universe of bi-directional DMX to Ethernet conversion, perfect for distributing DMX signals over a network.
£175.00 + VAT
Big Performance, small size
DIN-Rail DMX-Artnet node
Supremely affordable without sacrificing any of the performance, the DIN-ODE Mk2 provides1 Universe of bi-directional DMX to Ethernet conversion, perfect for distributing DMX signals over a network.
The DIN ODE Mk2 features the same modern and intuitive web-based configuration found in our premium products including, diagnostics, either LTP or HTP Merging (of up to 2 sources) and RDM support. All in a robust 4 module aluminium DIN housing. The DIN ODE Mk2 four LED indicators can be used to visually check the status of your DIN ODE Mk2 without the need to access the web interface. Use the DIN ODE Mk2 PoE in conjunction with a wireless router to give a buffered DMX output from any sACN / ArtNet compatible iOS or Android application.
Enjoy trusted industry standard performance at a budget-friendly price point. In addition, to ensure the best flexibility, the DIN ODE Mk2 is available as a PoE variant or a more portable form factor.
- Supports Artnet, sACN and ESP
- Easy to setup & update through any web browser
- Supports RDM over Art-Net (controller)
- Supports Art-Net 3
- HTP/LTP Merging support: up-to 2 DMX sources can be merged (if enabled).
- 1 RJ45 connector (10/100 Mbps)
- Static or Dynamic (DHCP) IP configuration (DHCP by default)
- DIN-Rail compatible
- Supports Broadcast or Unicast (Input mode)
- Machined aluminium box, made to last.
- Phoenix DIN Connectors
- Supports 9v-24v DC (Power supply not included)
- Upgradeable firmware
Recommended App: D-Pro
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures