Compact and powerful 8-port, multi-protocol Ethernet to DMX converter
€504.00 + VAT
Powerful 8-port Ethernet to DMX converter
The Storm 8 is a compact Ethernet-DMX converter, a smaller sibling to the Storm 24. However, don’t let its size fool you! As one of a kind, the Storm 8 packs a huge punch and is powerful enough to control up to 4096 channels of DMX, with synchronisation across all eight of its RJ45 outputs, up to 300m away.
The Storm 8’s robust 1U half-width hardware is enhanced by a mains input and an intuitive web interface. In addition, it features front LED indicators showing the status and connectivity of each unit, making installations both simple and fast. Furthermore, to increase the unit’s size to fit a full-width rack, the Storm 8 can be paired with ENTTEC’s ‘1RU 19inch ear kit. Finally, with input support for sACN and Art-Net 1, 2, 3, and 8 DMX outputs, controlling lighting fixtures and digital strips has never been easier than with this smart and compact Ethernet DMX converter.
Easy to setup
With a web-browser based settings page, Storm 8 is relatively easy to setup and use. Connect and configure in your favorite browser.
8 Universe or 4096 DMX channels
Supports a maximum of 4096 DMX channels, thanks to 8 DMX universe support.
Supports either LTP or HTP Merging (upto 2 sources). Use another source, just to test your setup, and revert back to the master source when required. All standard on Storm 8.
Easier and lower cabling costs using standard RJ45 outputs. Although XLR connectors are widely used in the entertainment world, when your project isn’t travelling the world on a regular basis, RJ45s connectors offer the best price/performance ratio. Using standard shielded CAT5 cable to connect your whole system also helps keep the cost per port down. We use the standard ANSI E1.27-2 specified RJ45 pinout to make sure most equipment connections will be simple.
Compact yet powerful
Recommended App: D-Pro
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures
Engineered for projects that require precise automation, the S-PLAY is your all-in-one solution for the recording, triggering, and activation of not only light shows but video, non-lighting events, and much more.splay
S-PLAY – Light show recorder€643.00 + VAT Buy Now
The heavy duty solution for mounting one of our 9.5 inch products.
1U 19 INCH RACK EAR KIT€53.00 + VAT Buy Now
The ultimate, intuitive LED pixel mapping software solution. ENTTEC’s ELM is the easiest and smartest way to convert your ideas into reality.
ENTTEC LED MAPPER (ELM)From €83.00 + VAT Read more